Do you see yourself as the next Lewis Hamilton? Get your finger on the trigger and compete for your place on the winner’s podium in our high-octane Scalextric Hire. Just like the classic retro game of the 1980s, but to a much bigger degree, this game is perfect for all kinds of events, competitions and parties.
Stop the Press - New Announcement!
Our Scalextric track has received a revamp and by God you'll be impressed! Our track has been hand made in Germany and combines cutting edge digital technology with the highest quality traditional wooden racing surface.
The Slotronic digital race software allows up to 8 cars to race simultaneously across the 3 lane track. Contestants line up on the grid, grand prix style and await the green light.. While the intelligent track lets each driver vie for the racing line, it identifies the fastest cars during the lap and then switches the quickest cars into the inside lane allowing for spectacular overtaking manoeuvres and realistic thrills and spills! The winner is identified as the first to complete a ten lap race and the software also records lap times, allowing further accolades for contestants.
The standard set up comes with our easy handling, stable Sunshine themed Pace and Lightning cars, on request however the more adventurous may want to step into the boots of Stig Blomqvist or Mika Hakkinen with our 'Classic World Rally Icons' car set. Alternatively you can channel your inner Steve Mcqueen with the 'Retro American Muscle' cars.
Measuring at 3.40m x 1.70m, the track is perfect for a variety of events as it stands but should you want to impress further, you can upgrade the track to the bigger size of 4.25m x 1.70m - ideal for a larger venue.
Your childhood memories of hours on the Scalextric are going to shadowed by this fantastic update to an always popular hire for any and every event type.
What events are the Scalextric Hire suitable for?
The Scalextric Hire is suitable for all kinds of indoor events that have a competitive and fun nature or if you need to attract people to an exhibition stand.
- Fun Days
- Promotional Events
- Charity Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
- University Events
- Birthday Parties
- Children's Parties
- Team Building
Key Features of the Scalextric Hire:
- Up to 8 racers across the 3 lanes at any one time
- State of the art tech that allows cars to overtake while racing
- 3 lanes and 2 layouts of track available
- Lap counter to register your times
- Suitable for indoor events
- Modular track can fit into most venues
- Branding options available on the track billboards
Did you know? The longest Scalextric track measured 2.95 miles and was based on the Brooklands racing track! But don’t worry, our Scalextric will fit into your venue!
Equipment included with Scalextric Hire:
- 1 x Scalextric Race Track Table
- Selection of Scalextric Cars
- 8 x Control Triggers
- 1 x Lap Counter Display
- Power Leads
- 2 x Fun Experts
- Equipment Size: Max size 4.25m wide x 1.70m deep
- Operational Area Required: 6.25m wide x 3.70m deep
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available 6.5kva)
- Staff: trained operators provided
- Number Of Users: up to 8
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: 5 years and over
- Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Already an impressive piece of equipment for any event, the Scalextric is open to a number of upgrades that are sure to entice you futher:
- Size - you can upgrade the size of track for the Scalextric from 3.40m x 1.70m to an even more enjoyable 4.25m x 1.70m.
- Cars - provided with the standard Push and Go Scalextric cars, you may want to consider upgrading to the flash American Muscle Cars or get gritty with the classic British Rally Cars
- Scalextric Racing Package - add more of a racing theme to your event with this package which includes theming and props, adding more depth to the experience for guests.
- Bespoke Branding - the Scalextric is open to some fantastic branding options for you to promote your brand at your event
To discuss these upgrades options further, be sure to ask the Fun Experts when you enquire.
Call the Fun Experts to discuss your event:
- Lancashire and Cumbria (Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Kendal and Windermere) - 01772 970 389
- South East (London) - 0203 603 9096
- Greater Manchester (Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Manchester) - 0161 826 6861
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh) - 0141 530 7158
- Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Coventry and Leicester) - 0121 667 6310
- Merseyside and Cheshire (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) - 0151 909 3619
- Yorkshire and North East (Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and York) - 0113 350 9793